Зачем 15 лет назад прапорщик ФСБ и националисты взорвали Черкизовский рынок в Москве?

Зачем 15 лет назад прапорщик ФСБ и националисты взорвали Черкизовский рынок в Москве?

Show Video

Greetings to dear subscribers and guests of our channel. Like before watching, subscribe to the channel and don't forget to click on the bell. Exactly 15 years ago, on August 21, 2006, at 10:20 in Moscow, on the territory of the Cherkizovsky market , two improvised explosive devices exploded with a difference of 55 seconds - one of the most famous terrorist acts in the history of modern Russia was committed . A minute later, passers-by and Cherkizon security officers detained the terrorists: Ilya Tikhomirov and Oleg Kostarev - the manufacturers of both bombs and members of the military-patriotic club "The system of training army special forces", whose actions were led by ensign of the FSB of Russia Sergei Klimuk. The official name of the Cherkizovsky market is "Trade and fair complex KBF AST". There are many unofficial ones . Most often it was called "Cherkizon" - the warped word "Cherkizoston", from the Turkic "groan" - "land".

This is how Muscovites began to call the fair on the territory of the Institute of Physical Education immediately after the opening - it was mainly attended by visitors from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and China. The market was very popular - because of the cheapness of things sold there, electronics, consumer goods and products. People came here to stock up not only from different districts of Moscow, but also from regions of Russia - it came out cheaper. At one time, the Cherkizovsky market was even considered one of the capital's attractions: in any case, the guides, listing the places that guests of the city should see , put Cherkizon on a par with the Tretyakov Gallery and Kitay-Gorod. The terrorist attack committed on the market on August 21, 2006, from the first seconds caused a wide public outcry. Two explosions with a difference of

55 seconds thundered at about 10 hours and 20 minutes. Eight people died at the scene , including a 2-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl. Six more people died later in hospitals, and one of them spent five months in intensive care. 47 people were injured in the terrorist attack. Most of the victims were immigrants from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Moldova and China, but a significant part were citizens of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Immediately after the explosion, market workers and security guards detained both perpetrators - those who left a bag of bombs between a cafe and a public toilet on the 41st alley of the wholesale market. 20-year-old Muscovite

Ilya Tikhomirov and a native of the Udmurt city of Glazov, a fourth-year student at the Mendeleev Russian Chemical-Technological University Oleg Kostarev confessed to their deeds at the very first interrogations. True, they said that they had planned and done everything themselves and no one was involved in the terrorist attack anymore. However, the investigators quickly established that Tikhomirov and Kostarev were active members of the military-patriotic club "The system of training army special forces", well known to law enforcement agencies. "Spassovtsy" were regularly included in operational reports as participants in fights on ethnic grounds. The day

after the terrorist attack, on August 22, was detained its third organizer, who managed to escape unnoticed from the scene, an 18-year-old Muscovite Valery Zhukovtsov. An analysis of the telephone conversations of the accomplices in the months preceding the explosion made it possible to identify other accomplices in the crime. In addition, anomalous activities of the detainees were revealed during other explosions, which thundered in Moscow in the spring and summer of 2006: during all these incidents, the phones of the defendants were either close to the explosion sites or were inaccessible. On September 4, 2006, operatives detained the head of the "System of training army special forces", 25-year-old Nikolai Korolev. And four days later,

36-year-old ensign of the FSB of Russia Sergei Klimuk was in the hands of investigators . Actually, it was the detention of Klimuk that became decisive in this case. Klimuk came to the attention of the investigation the very next day after the explosion, on August 22: his phone number was one of the last that the terrorists called before activating the bombs. As it turned out later, such calls were constant. After establishing the identity of the owner of the number, the investigation team asked the Office of the Federal Security Service about the identity and characteristics of the owner. Development began, and the

ensign, apparently, felt something. Klimuk, wishing to protect himself from possible problems, himself came to the counterintelligence officer in charge of his unit and gave evidence. He said that he knew the perpetrators of the explosion and the leader of the system of training army special forces Nikolai Korolev, but they were only his acquaintances. However, the testimony of Klimuk turned out to be too detailed for the "casual acquaintance" of the terrorists and played against him. After a conversation with the FSB department in the Moscow military district, the security officers told the head of the investigation team that his behavior was at least suspicious - and at the exit from the building of the Federal Security Service Klimuk was detained by investigators of the prosecutor's office. By November, investigators from the Moscow prosecutor's office were able to establish the involvement of the SPAS military-industrial complex in the commission of eight explosions in Moscow from April to August 2006 and, in addition, uncovered a resonant crime known as “the murder of an Armenian boy at Pushkinskaya”. As it turns out, it was also committed by one

of the Spassovites. During the investigation and later, in court, it was established that the members of the military-industrial complex "SPAS" under the leadership of Nikolai Korolev from April 2006 from fights with anti-fascists, football fans and representatives of the North Caucasian national diasporas turned to explosions. According to the investigation, the reason for this was the conviction of the accomplices in the involvement of people from the Caucasus in a series of explosions in Moscow, which resulted in mass casualties. On April 22, 2006, an explosion occurred in the premises of the Liliana Academy of

Problems of Bioinformatics and Psychological Assistance : Nikolai Korolev chose and attracted Ilya Tikhomirov to execute it . He bought the necessary components of explosives and put them in a can: the bomb turned out to be at least one kilogram of TNT equivalent. At about 20:50 Tikhomirov came to the academy and asked for psychological help. But due to the late time, he was asked to come the next day. Then he asked to go to the toilet, where he activated and left an explosive device, knowing full well that there were three people in the next room . Five minutes after Tikhomirov left, an explosion thundered . The unknown young man was immediately identified

as the perpetrator of the terrorist attack. On the same night, investigators found his image on CCTV footage - but detained Tikhomirov much later. After the arrest, Nikolai Korolyov will testify that he chose the time and place of the explosion - the act of terrorism was committed on the significant Orthodox holiday of Great Saturday and in the salon of "black magic", as he believed. Shortly

before that, his student, an Orthodox girl, was allegedly offended in this salon , and Korolev decided in this way to punish the "witch" Liliana. “She, in my opinion, is Jewish, although she says that she is Georgian. This does not matter, but it adds joyful notes to what happened, ” Korolev would later say during interrogation. On the same day, April 22, 2006,

at the Pushkinskaya metro station, Nikita Senyukov, an active member of the SPAS military-industrial complex, killed a young football fan , an Armenian citizen, 16-year-old Vigen Abrahamyants. This murder caused a great public outcry: a week later, the Armenians blocked the Arbat, demanding a fair investigation. On April 22, 2006, a student of the Moscow Institute of Management Abrahamyants, together with his comrades, arrived at the Pushkinskaya metro station. According to the testimony of his friends, they were going to go to a football match from here, but other witnesses say that the collision in the metro was planned in advance: one of the "Spassovites", disguised as an anti-fascist activist, contacted Vigen and offered to meet to discuss joint tactics of fighting skinheads ... A group from the military-industrial complex "SPAS" arrived at the appointed

time from the side of "Barrikadnaya" and, noticing the anti-fascists, immediately went on the attack. The skirmish was short, less than a minute, but during it Senyukov stabbed Abrahamyants in the chest. We arrived, walked through the station shortly, striking at the "antifa" that was not expecting us, and immediately left. And as soon as it was over, Nikita said that he needed white laces. So I realized that he had killed someone. According to Korolev, white laces on black ankle boots are the hallmark of a skinhead or national monarchist who has committed a murder. The murder of Vigen Abrahamyants could have been solved quickly, if not for the operatives of the police department on the Moscow metro.

On the same day, they forced 16-year-old Moscow schoolboy Denis Kulagin to sign a confession to the murder - but no one except the police themselves believed in this version . A couple of days later Denis refused to confess, and on April 28 he was released "due to lack of evidence." The case died down until the day when FSB warrant officer Klimuk spoke about Nikita Senyukov's involvement in this crime. On May 29, 2006, Nikolai Korolev conceived an explosion in the hostel of the Moscow plant of automatic lines and special machines on Podnomnaya Street - mainly natives of the Caucasian republics lived there : workers of the nearest Lefortovo and Rogozhsky markets. Ilya Tikhomirov became the performer again. I worked in the Orthodox Old Believers community, guarded it, and it is located next to this hostel. And there were many excesses, our guys suffered greatly from the residents of this hostel. So I decided to

scare them. So that they go home, to their mothers. Tikhomirov bought everything needed to create 25 kilograms of explosives and, in addition, ten liters of gasoline to enhance the effect of the improvised explosive device. Apparently, Korolev and Tikhomirov took such a step, since the consequences of the terrorist attack in Liliana's academy did not seem to them destructive enough. On the night of May 30, a common acquaintance of Korolev and Tikhomirov brought an IED, assembled in the case of a 20-liter iron canister, and two five-liter bottles of gasoline to the hostel on a Gazelle, a common acquaintance of Korolev and Tikhomirov .

They planted a bomb at the basement door and detonated it. The door was open, and we set up an IED at the entrance to scare them more. I did not pay the guys any rewards for their actions, I encouraged them in a different way - free additional classes in hand-to-hand combat. On the way back, the driver, frightened of what had happened, dropped both terrorists, and they had to get to their house by taxi. By the way, the terrorists did not plant a bomb

at the main entrance to the hostel for a simple reason - they might have been noticed. But the emergency exit had no guards or cameras. On June 16, 2006, Korolev, who lived with his wife and two children near the Babushkinskaya metro station, decided to blow up a trade tent located nearby - in Dezhnev Passage. He involved his

students from the military-industrial complex "SPAS" - Kostarev, Valery Zhukovtsov and Dmitry Fedoseenkov. Tikhomirov, Kostarev and Zhukovtsov in one of the garages on Khoroshevskaya Street, not far from the SPAS military-industrial complex, made explosives using an ordinary manual meat grinder, and then Tikhomirov showed how to assemble the initiator of the explosion. Then all together on the subway brought the IED to the place of the terrorist attack. Tikhomirov and Korolev explained to Fedoseenkov where the IED should be installed and how to activate it, and then they began to observe the environment. Choosing the moment when the danger of being noticed became minimal, Korolev gave the order to Fedoseenkov by his mobile phone to make an explosion - which he did on June 17, 2006 at 01:30.

“I don’t drink beer, only milk, and they only sold beer and cigarettes in their store ,” Korolev explained his choice of goal . The terrorist attack organized by the "Spassovtsy" seemed to have achieved its goal: the trade pavilion no longer worked. True, its general director turned out to be not a “face of Caucasian nationality” (a very popular term in those years), but a simple Russian woman: she, out of fear for the lives of her employees, decided to curtail her activities. A week later, on June 23, the king and his men Tikhomirov, Zhukavets Fedoseenko and arrived at the hostel of the Russian University of Chemical Technology named after Mendeleev, where he lived Kostarev, and built a new explosives weighing about four and a half kilos.

The next day, in the same garage, they collected a new IED and handed it over to Nikita Senyukov. It was an aluminum can of explosives, packed in a plastic bag. Senyukov was supposed to blow up a cafe near the Bratislavskaya metro station - he agreed in advance to carry out this act of terrorism.

But on June 23, 2006, graduates were walking in Moscow, and the terrorists refused to blow up a public catering enterprise - not because of their love for young men and women, but because there was a danger of being caught at the scene of a crime. Then the terrorists from the military-industrial complex "SPAS" began to look for an alternative target. Senyukov, who lived on Maryinsky Park Street, recalled that next to his house there is a slot machine room , which is "kept" by people from the North Caucasus, and suggested to Korolyov to blow it up. The leader liked the idea: the accomplices went together to the "Empire of Success". 400 meters from her, on the playground, Tikhomirov inserted a fuse into the bomb. After that Senyukov, threatening with physical

violence to one of the members of the military-industrial complex "SPAS" Nikolai Kachalov, forced him to take the bomb to the arcade and activate it. He himself, as well as Kostarev, filmed the terrorist attack with digital cameras - to report to Nikolai Korolyov. As a result of the explosion, casual passers - by were injured - three Muscovites, 17-18 years old, who were returning home after a walk. A week later, on June 30, 2006, Kostarev made a new IED, making about three kilograms of explosives on his own and packing it into a glass ceiling from a chandelier, and then, together with Zhukovtsov, blew up a cafe on Perervinsky Boulevard. They also filmed this act of terrorism

: Zhukovtsov was the pawnbroker, and Kostarev was the operator . A week later, on July 3, Korolev planned to blow up the prayer room in Yakhroma - there was a summer residence of his close friend, and he noticed this room a long time ago. And he chose the date for foreign policy reasons: on the eve of the International Forum of Religious Confessions in Moscow. The accomplices disguised everything as an ordinary trip to the country. Before going to the barbecue, Tikhomirov made three kilograms of explosives in the hostel , and already at the dacha, together with other terrorists, he assembled a bomb, which he placed at the walls of a Muslim prayer room at 02:30 on July 4, 2006 and set it into action. Members of the military-industrial complex "SPAS" staged the next explosion

three weeks later. The accused testified during interrogations that the target this time was chosen by ensign Sergei Klimuk. He had a conflict with the editor-in-chief of the Russkiy Vestnik newspaper - Klimuk wanted to conclude a contract for the provision of services, but the editor-in-chief resisted. And then Klimuk suggested to Nikolai Korolyov to blow up the editorial office of the newspaper, which was located in Chernigovsky lane. The FSB ensign and the head of the military-industrial complex "SPAS" had known each other for several months already: in January of that year, Klimuk saw Korolyov's story about knife fighting on TV and found his contacts in order to meet in person. As it turned out, they had many common interests and big plans for the future, which, however, turned into simple terrorism.

Tikhomirov and Kostarev were appointed as the perpetrator of the explosion in the editorial office of Russkiy Vestnik . Tikhomirov made a kilogram of explosives, assembled a bomb, disguised it as a bag of milk and, together with Kostarev, went to the Tretyakovskaya metro station . On July 25 at about 21:35 Kostarev put the package on the windowsill of the editorial office and activated the bomb, after which both went to the metro without waiting for the explosion.

Soon the IED went off: fortunately, the explosion was of low power, and no one was hurt. At the same time, preparations were under way for the next terrorist attack: Korolev, Kostarev and Zhukovtsov purchased the necessary substances in stores and markets in Moscow, and by July 26 they had produced two kilograms of explosives, packed in plastic bottles of carbonated drinks. In the car of their acquaintances, Kostarev and Zhukovtsov arrived at Ostrovityanova Street, the initiator of the explosion was inserted in the playground and a bomb was planted under the bottom of the shopping pavilion near house No. 53. At 23:45, when there were no more passers-by,

they detonated the bomb and calmly walked off to the Konkovo metro station . There were two vendors in the pavilion : both were seriously injured and hospitalized. According to the investigation, the terrorists knew about the people in the store - in any case, they could not help but understand that the store is open around the clock. After this explosion, members of the military-industrial complex "SPAS" began to prepare a terrorist attack in Cherkizon. As the investigators established, the

idea came from Klimuk and Korolyov: the FSB ensign often bought in the market with his family, and therefore knew well the specifics of his work. In the period from July 25 to August 4, 2006, they together initiated the plans of the other members of the group: Tikhomirov, Kostarev and Zhukovtsov. At the same time, Klimuk, according to the testimony of all the members of the group, promised them some "material benefits" - both money and some things. Tikhomirov, Zhukovtsov, Kostarev, and Korolyov himself repeatedly spoke about this during interrogations . Последний даже сообщил, что прапорщик Климук сразу после взрыва якобы должен был с группой знакомых, воспользовавшись паникой на рынке, собрать в сумки и вынести несколько десятков шуб, а также деньги и ценности. Но Климук этот

факт категорически отрицает. На изготовление СВУ потребовалось более двух недель. Костарев в общежитии РХТУ имени Менделеева изготовил 25 килограммов взрывчатки, герметично упаковал их в пакеты по 10 килограммов, а оставшиеся пять килограммов оставил для следующего теракта у себя в комнате — там их изымут сразу после взрыва. Тихомиров за это время собрал два инициатора

взрыва и испытал их. 11 августа 2006 года около 14:00 Королев, Костарев, Тихомиров и Жуковцов приехали на Черкизон и внимательно осмотрели территорию. Прямо на месте они приняли решение, что взрыв надо совершить на вещевой ярмарке. 19 августа 2006 года в 13:20 Жуковцов, Костарев и Климук встретились на станции метро «Партизанская» и отправились на разведку. Климук принял решение: в день совершения теракта Костарев и Жуховцев изображают случайную встречу на ярмарке и под этим предлогом оставляют одну сумку с взрывным устройством на 41-й линии вещевой ярмарки.

Затем Жуковцов отправляется в кафе «Евразия», где его ожидает Тихомиров со второй сумкой, а Костарев в это время приводит в действие исполнительный механизм. Тихомиров, увидев Жуховцева, активирует второе СВУ, и все вместе покидают вещевую ярмарку. А сам Климук в это время, воспользовавшись возникшей паникой, должен красть вещи, деньги и ценности, оставленные без присмотра.

В эту же встречу определили дату и время теракта: 21 августа, между 09:30 и 10:30. СВУ решили уложить в спортивные сумки — участники группировки решили, что именно они привлекают меньше всего внимания. 21 августа 2006 года в 07:00 Костарев на станции метро «Отрадное» встретился с Тихомировым, и они вместе поехали в квартиру Тихомирова. Там они подготовили два СВУ, положили каждое в спортивную сумку, и обе — сложили в третью. С ней сообщники поехали на Черкизон: по дороге к ним присоединился Жуковцов, который помогал нести груз. На Черкизоне все трое cели в кафе «Евразия» и, выбрав момент, когда на них никто не смотрел, подключили батарейки к инициаторам взрыва. Затем

вышли из кафе и подошли к заранее выбранному месту: 41-й линии вещевой ярмарки, между кафе и общественным туалетом. Убедившись, что сигнала об опасности нет, сообщники привели в действие СВУ и пешком пошли к выходу. Прапорщик Климук в этот момент уже был на вещевой ярмарке и издалека наблюдал за действиями своих подельников. Увидев, что те поставили сумки и пошли в сторону, он позвонил Королеву. Сотрудник ФСБ сообщил, что все свершилось, но не по плану: оба взрыва будут в одном месте и эффект будет меньше. В результате взрывов на месте погибли восемь человек, в том числе двое детей, девочка 14 лет и двухлетний мальчик. Еще шесть человек умерли в больницах. Ранения

в результате теракта получили 47 человек. Следствие по делу о теракте на Черкизовском рынке было закончено чуть менее чем за год: уже в августе обвиняемые и их защита стали знакомиться с материалами уголовного дела. Членов ВПК «СПАС» обвинили в создании ОПГ, совершении теракта, незаконном изготовлении и обороте оружия, а также в хулиганстве — так следствие расценило взрывы, в результате которых никто не пострадал. 4 декабря 2007 года дело было направлено в Московский городской суд. Все обвиняемые попросили суд присяжных. Они надеялись, что присяжные сочтут их мотивы значимым смягчающим обстоятельством и до самой последней минуты пребывали в заблуждении, что их деятельность у славян вызывает только радостные эмоции. Однако присяжные, ответив на 270 вопросов, единодушно признали руководителей и активных участников ВПК «СПАС» виновными в большинстве преступлений и не заслуживающими снисхождения. Приговор был оглашен 15 мая 2008 года:

Никита Королев, Илья Тихомиров, Олег Костарев и Сергей Климук были осуждены на пожизненное лишение свободы. Валерий Жуковцов получил 20 лет, Никита Сенюков — 13 лет (позже в кассации этот срок снизят до десяти лет — Верховный суд сочтет смягчающим фактором то, что преступления были совершены еще до его совершеннолетия), Дмитрий Федосеенков и Николай Качалов — по два года лишения свободы. Уголовное дело ВПК «СПАС» насчитывает больше пяти томов кассационных жалоб, поданных осужденными. Примечательно, что никто из них не оспаривает сами факты взрывов — все говорят лишь об излишней суровости наказания. Только прапорщик Климук утверждает, что

дело против него сфабриковано. «Им нужен был чекист, чтобы придать вес, — и они выбрали меня», — говорит он. Но верится в это почему-то с трудом.

2021-09-14 10:58

Show Video

Other news